Kvantum is a career changing opportunity where you will get to learn the latest and greatest marketing analytics for CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Phrama industry (to name few). At Kvantum, you will be part of a company that is solving the most challenging business problems through cutting edge marketing science analytics. You will get the chance to be working with progressive marketers, brand managers, media planners and analytics gurus at Fortune 1000 companies.
- You are the one who loves to dig deep into the data and love to tell story behind the data.
- You’ll take pride in delivering the best quality recommendations to the client.
What you’ll be doing in your new job :
- Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across brands for a client and support client’s brand and marketing analytics teams and agency in making media related decisions for campaigns.
- Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels).
- Delivery powerful brand story w.r.to to model outcomes.
- Manage end to end delivery for a particular brand or multiple brands, provide high quality deliverables on a consistent basis. Able to plan and manage delivery tasks.
- Support delivery manager in achieving client’s satisfaction and beyond.
- Become expert in Kvantum Marketing Performance Analytics platform – data management, modeling, optimization, dashboarding, Story telling and reporting.
- Contribute to Kvantum’s portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains.
For this position, you must have:
- Masters degree in any of the following – Marketing, Economics, Business Analytics, Business Management, Science/Math
- 2+ years of experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics, brand management or marketing mix optimization
- Expert in MS Excel (Pivots, slicers, etc.)
- “Attention to Detail” to summarize & consolidate the data
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources
- Have a “Sharp Eye” to build sophisticated PPT with ability to visualize various kind of data types
- Understanding of various marketing channels such as TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Display, Search, Social
- Ability to clearly distil data into understandable and actionable recommendations for media planners and clients
- Exceptional consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis
- Self-starter and ability to learn in fast paced start-up environment
- You are a natural problem solver and enjoy helping team members in troubleshooting
Based on a deep passion for empowering marketers with an elegant decision engine application supported by sophisticated enterprise-level analytics, Kvantum was founded in 2012. Today the company analyzes paid, owned, and earned media across traditional and digital channels including cross-channel to provide actionable, strategic, and tactical recommendation based on client’s data. Its cutting-edge marketing science platform is based on advanced mathematics, big data, and machine learning techniques to enable sophisticated marketing mix & attribution analysis and improve overall marketing ROI. For more information on Kvantum Inc. visit www.kvantuminc.com
We provide competitive salary, performance bonus, referral bonus and abundant opportunity for talented people to grow faster. Our people (as we call them Kvants) know how to celebrate success (monthly team events, quarterly company events, employee awards, etc.) and work smart to achieve desired goals.
Outside Recruiters: Kvantum prefers to recruit candidates directly. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not contact Kvantum employees with unsolicited resumes. Any resume sent by an outside agency without an explicit signed Kvantum generated agency agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and will not be eligible for payment.