Company Name: Kvantum Marketing Insights Pvt. Ltd. (Kvantum India)
Company Profile: Kvantum Inc. develops, deploys and commercializes Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence based products to solve complex business problems in marketing & consumer insights. Kvantum has also been deploying the initial set of products at some of the biggest Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and eCommerce companies. The company was founded in 2012 and is organically growing since then. Currently our teams are leveraging these technologies to build next generation solutions for marketing and commerce optimization.
To know more about what we are currently focused on, visit our website: www.kvantuminc.com
Build Computational Intelligence to amplify human intelligence
Title: Marketing Scientist/Sr. Marketing Scientist
Salary: Competitive as per Industry Standard
We’re searching for individuals with excellent analytical skills who can develop actionable models and analyses to help clients address their marketing challenges such as marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Marketing Strategy & Thought Leadership: Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across brands for a client and support client’s brand & marketing analytics teams and agency in making media related decisions for campaigns.
- Client Delivery Management: Manage end to end product delivery for a particular brand or multiple brands; provide high quality deliverables on a consistent basis. Support delivery manager in achieving client’s satisfaction and beyond.
- Market Response Modeling: Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels). Build new models using Kvantum’s proprietary technology.
- Methodology Development: Contribute to Kvantum’s portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains
- Advanced degree in any of the following – Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Business analytics, Business management.
- 2+ years of experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics, and/or marketing mix optimization
- Understanding of various marketing channels such as TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Display, Search, Social.
- Ability to clearly distill data into understandable and actionable recommendations for media planners and clients.
- Familiarity with Excel (ability to consolidate multiple excel sheets, analyze/summarize the data and find data anomalies) & Powerpoint (put together a comprehensive, client ready and informational presentations).
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources, channels, and vendors.
- Exceptional consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis.
- Self-starter, Team spirit, ability to learn in fast paced start-up environment
Desired but not must haves:
- Experience with Media planning, Integrated marketing planning
- Knowledge of digital media and marketing analytics for both direct response and brand models.
- Proficiency with analytic software tools such as R, SAS, Matlab, and a good understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics
Interested candidates fulfilling above criteria may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide competitive salary, performance bonus, referral bonus, and abundant opportunity for talented people to grow faster.